Model 1901-7 - Microprocessor
Model 1901-7 Microprocessor based 3 digit LED temperature indicators provide a cost effective approach to accurate temperature measurement. Simple adjustments are made via two front panel buttons which provide access to “Sp Cal” and Alarm Setpoints.
(As of 2011, Model 1900-7 has been rendered obsolete)
Additional information will be available in the near future.
Please contact us for immediate follow through.
- MODEL 1901-7
- SensorRO105 (100K) Ruthenium Oxide
- Sensor Excitation10 Microamps
- Temperature Range1.5K – 273K
- Resolution.1K to 1.5K–99.9K // 1K to 100K–273K
- Accuracy± 0.15K to 1.5K-80K // ± 5% above 80K
- Power110 or 220 Vac/9 VDC at 500mA
- Alarm Setpoint(2) SPDT 28 VDC relays
- RS232C InterfaceStandard
- Analog OutputOptional: 0-1 VDC or 0-4 VDC
- (Dimensions: 3.8” W x 1.9” H x 5.8” D (96 x 48 x 147mm))
- (*SpCal (single point cal), offsets display at a specific temperature to improve system accuracy.)
5 pin male sensor plug; 110 or 220 VAC Adapter to 9 VDC;
RS232C, position RJ modular with 7 foot cable; Analog Out – Mini 2-pin banana jack.
Please complete our information request form below or dial 1-561-881-8500, and Scientific Instruments associates will supply you with the requested information as quickly as possible.